Find a Group
Groups are vital to our personal and spiritual growth, which is why we hope that everyone who calls Blackhawk their church home will engage in group life in some way. Before searching for a group, please watch this video first!
Can't find the type of group you are looking for? Email Gena Stolte.
4 Groups Found
|Coed: Bunting, Hannah and Green, Nick **NEW**||Young Adults||Downtown||Thursday @ 7:30PM||
|Men: Cole, Ben and Rocha, JD **ONLINE ONLY**||Young Adults||Downtown||Tuesday @ 6:30PM||Madison, 53711
|Men: Fox, Chris **ONLINE ONLY**||Young Adults||Brader Way||Tuesday @ 7:30PM||Verona, 53593
|Men: Harris, Michael & Schmidt, Alex **ONLINE ONLY**||Young Adults||Downtown||Thursday @ 7:00PM||Madison, 53705
Life Groups: A semester long (minimum) group where members will connect with each other, learn from the Bible, discuss the weekly sermons, and serve together. Life Groups are created around the following Group Focuses:
- Life Group - These Life Groups are intended for individuals from any ethnic background.
- Life Group (Asian American) - These Life Groups are intended for individuals from the Asian American community.
- Life Group (BAAM) - These Life Groups are intended for individuals who through lived experiences identify with the Black/African American culture and/or have household members who are Black/African Americans. These groups are connected to Blackhawk African American Ministry
- Life Group (Chinese) - These Life Groups are intended for individuals from the Chinese community, primarily for those whose first language is Chinese. These groups are connected to Blackhawk Chinese Ministry
- Life Group (en español) - These Life Groups are intended for individuals whose first language is Spanish.
Life Groups are also formed around the following life stages:
- College Age: young adults who are in college or who are ages 18-22
- Young Adults: young adults ages 22-30
- 30-40: adults ages 30-40
- Recently Marrieds: couples who are in their first 5 years of marriage
- Parent(s) of children birth-elementary: any individual, whether single or married, who have children age birth-elementary
- Parent(s) of middle school and high school students: any individual, whether single
or married, who have students in middle school or high school
- Life After Divorce: individuals who have experienced divorce
- Empty Nesters: individuals with children outside of the home, ages approximately between 45 and 65
- Seniors: individuals over the age of 65
- Multi-generational: groups with a wide variety of ages and life stages
Questions about Life Groups? Contact Maddie Blanchard
- Race and Faith: a 4 to 6-week group learning about racial reconciliation and justice.
Men's Community: a weekly small group for men of all ages, discussing John Ortberg's "Who Is This Man: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus." Learn more here.
Questions about short-term groups or Men's Community? Contact Gena Stolte
Looking for another type of group (Encounter, Mom to Mom, HSM/MSM Home Groups, Care Groups, etc.)? Check out our Groups page!