Find a Group
Groups are vital to our personal and spiritual growth, which is why we hope that everyone who calls Blackhawk their church home will engage in group life in some way. Before searching for a group, please watch this video first!
Can't find the type of group you are looking for? Email Gena Stolte.
3 Groups Found
Life Groups (Sermon based): A semester long (minimum) group where members will connect with each other, learn from the Bible, discuss the weekly sermons, and serve together. Life groups are formed around the following life stages:
- College Age: young adults who are in college or who are ages 18-22
- Young Adults: young adults ages 22-30
- 30-40: adults ages 30-40
- Recently Marrieds: couples who are in their first 5 years of marriage
- Parent(s) of children birth-elementary: any individual, whether single or married, who have children age birth-elementary
- Parent(s) of middle school and high school students: any individual, whether single
or married, who have students in middle school or high school
- Empty Nesters: individuals with children outside of the home, ages approximately between 45 and 65
- Seniors: individuals over the age of 65
- Chinese: groups connected to Blackhawk Chinese Ministry
- Multi-generational: groups with a wide variety of ages and life stages
Questions about Life Groups? Contact Maddie Blanchard
- Better Love: a 6-week group for married couples of all ages and stages. Learn more here.
- Newlywed Connect: a 6-week group for couples in their 20s and 30s. Learn more here.
- Parenting Through the Phases: a 6-week group for parents of kids of all ages. Learn more here.
- Financial Peace University: a 9-week group offering practical steps on how to manage money and get out of debt.
Men's Community: a weekly small group for men of all ages, discussing John Ortberg's "Who Is This Man: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus." Learn more here.
Questions about short-term groups or Men's Community? Contact Gena Stolte
Looking for another type of group (Encounter, Mom to Mom, HSM/MSM Home Groups, Care Groups, etc.)? Check out our Groups page!