Centro Hispano of Dane County's
vision is that "Dane County will be a community where Latino families can aspire upward, to reach their personal goals and dreams because they feel engaged and strengthened with the tools for success." Centro Hispano has many programs for both children, adults and families. They help strengthen families, empower youth and engage the community. Serving Opportunities:
- Mentors & Tutors - Mentor and tutor middle & high school students. Must be over 18 years of age.
- Photographer - Professional photographer able to capture photographs for special events as well as staff pictures. Upcoming event - 30th Annual Celebration Gala: Esperanza on September 21 from 6pm-11pm at The Park Hotel.
- Family Resource Center - Beautify, organize and maintain various spaces for families. Spaces include a small clothing and toy area, breastfeeding room and informational wall.
- Facilities and Grounds Help - Join a team to beautify, maintain and make small repairs in and around Centro Hispano's building.
- IT/Tech Support - Familiarize yourself with Centro Hispano and their computer needs. Work to build a relationship with their IT support person in order to help them best utilize their system.
If you are interested in a specific opportunity, please include that in the message box below.