Middleton Outreach Ministry (MOM)
is a non-profit that is leading a community-wide effort to prevent homelessness and end hunger for people throughout Middleton, West Madison and Cross Plains. Through the support of business partners, area schools and faith communities, as well as numerous individuals and service organizations, MOM provides — free of charge — food, clothing, housing assistance, emergency financial assistance and special services for seniors. Serving Opportunities:
- Food Pantry Volunteer- Assist MOM clients through the food pantry shopping aisles. Sweep/clean the food pantry after it closes. Process food deliveries and stock and organize shelves.
- Food Rescue Driver- Pick up food at area grocery stores and markets. Help ensure that Food Pantry food needs are met through outside resources by rescuing food from area businesses.
- Senior Home Chore Assistant - Help seniors maintain their household independence by providing outdoor/indoor home chore assistance.
- Senior Program Driver - Help seniors maintain their independence by providing an occasional ride.
- Special Events Volunteer- Help at a Special Event, held periodically throughout the year (e.g. Canstruction Madison (April); FCI Art Show and Auction (October); and Creating for a Cause - MOM Holiday Art Fair (December)). MOM has these signature events to raise funds, and food items in the case of Canstruction, for our Programs and Services.
If you are interested in a specific opportunity, please include that in the message box below.