Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County
provides compassionate, nonjudgmental sexual health services to women and men facing a pregnancy decision. They offer help, hope and healing through medical services, education, a residential program and ongoing support.
- Prayer Team - Pray for women coming in to the clinic who are making a pregnancy decision.
- Relief Mobile Driver - Be a back up driver of Care Net's Mobile Clinic. Must have experience driving large heavy vehicles.
- LifeWise Volunteer Educator - Encourage and teach middle and high school students about healthy relationships and sexual decision making.
- Peer Advocate - Be a peer advocate and reach out to women and men in an unplanned pregnancy with the mercy and compassion of Jesus Christ by offering practical assistance in both word and action.
- Event Support - Help plan and organize Care Net's annual banquet and other special events.
- The Elizabeth House Volunteer - Serve in Care Net's residential home for pregnant women by assisting the needs of residents and staff.
- Volunteer Nurse/Nurse Practitioner - Provide support and care to clients facing unplanned pregnancies and sexual health concerns in Care Net's First Care Clinic.
Care Net is in need of volunteers who are bilingual in English and Spanish, but those who speak English only, or another second language, are also welcome!
If you are interested in a specific opportunity, please include that in the message box below.